Monday 31 March 2014

Yves Rocher Organic Oats Shower Gel and Body Lotion Review



Hi, dear readers

Now I talk about brand that focuses in using Natural ingredients. I always like Natural and organic ingredients for my beauty care. Have u ever heard of Yves Rocher? Some months ago I visited their counter in TP Surabaya. They offered quite various bath and body products and skincare too. I was tempted when trying their oats body lotion, so I ended up buying this pair of Yves Rocher Organic Oats Shower Gel and Body Lotion.in travel size 50 ml. The price is more expensive than drugstore body wash and lotion that I usually purchase. It was IDR 30.000 per bottle. 

From Yves Rocher web


These are the first products I ever bought from Yves Rocher. I never tried anything from this brand before. I’ll talk one by one about the products I bought, it’s just gonna be some short review by the way.

These travel sizes packed in plastic transparent bottle. Nothing special about the packaging.

1. Organic Oats Shower Gel

 This is my bottle
sorry for lowres camera

 Ingredients list at the sticker at the back of the bottle

From Yves Rocher Web :

Take pleasure in a bath or shower gel enriched with organic oats!
Enriched with wild organic oats, this shower gel lathers into a light and creamy foam. A true moment of luscious pleasure, it offers you a delicious interlude of well-being.


The secret of organic oat : Yves Rocher has selected organic oats to restore intact all the virtues of this calming and softening cereal. Its beneficial effects provide the skin with soothing and protective mildness, like a tender, enveloping cocoon.

The secret of organic oat
Yves Rocher has selected organic oats to restore intact all the virtues of this calming and softening cereal.
Its beneficial effects provide the skin with soothing and protective mildness, like a tender, enveloping cocoon.

Neutral pH for skin

This delicately scented gel turns into a fine, light foam that restores the skin's balance
.
.
What I can say about the shower gel :
- Does not lather much, I used bath sponge/ net to maximize the use.
- smells nice
- moisturizing
- did not dry skin after use
- 1 travel size did not last long, no more than 1 week, I used twice a day
- expensive for 50 ml body wash
- contains natural ingredients
- no parabens



2. Organic Oats Body lotion

Pic from Yves Rocher web

This is how the lotion looks like

Pic from Yves Rocher web


From Yves Rocher Web :

Travel Size! Take pleasure in body lotion enriched with organic oats!
This silky body lotion provides a daily moment of pleasure. Its light texture enriched with organic oats moisturizes and softens your skin while adding a delicate scent!

The secret of organic oat:
Yves Rocher has selected organic oats to restore intact all the virtues of this calming and softening cereal. Its beneficial effects provide the skin with soothing and protective mildness, like a tender, enveloping cocoon.

1.7 fl.oz. Bottle / 50 ml

How to use
This silky lotion melts into your skin upon application.

 sticker at the back of the bottle contains Ingredients list 

What I can say about the lotion :
- Nice smells, soft, and relaxing
- nice texture, easy to absorb by my skin and non sticky
- very moisturizing
- brightening effect after continuous use
- no irritation sign
- 1 bottle did not last long, no more than 2 weeks. Well, it’s travel size by the way.
- natural moisturizing ingredients on  the top list
- light texture
.
.
Overall, I really enjoyed using these products. They did good to my skin.

Repurchase ? Maybe yes, when Yves Rocher sells them in discount price, he he...

So, what do u think, readers? Are u using Yves Rocher too?

No comments: