Thursday 12 April 2012

Sheraton Hotel Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya

Last year (2011), I'd been twice spending nights on Sheraton Hotel Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya. Here are random pics that I took. Just for ur info if u're looking for some hotel in Surabaya, u may want to know what's inside.

The room that reserved for me
Room in my first coming





On my Second coming


 View from window


 View from balcony

Hotel Cafetaria where I got my morning breakfast




Breakfast Menu
The All U Can Eat Menu
These are some of the 'all I can eat' ha hah... just kidding


 Juice and Smoothies

Various Cake

 Cereal-creme, cheese and bread

 Fruit Coctail Soup


 Fried rice, fried noodles, various sausage

Fish with sauce (I forgot if it was tenggiri, kakap or others), but sure it was delicious
Actually there were a lot more that I tried but I did not take the pic.

Ok, Those were random pics that I took. Hope it can help a little for u who want to know about Sheraton Hotel Tunjungan Surabaya.

2 comments:

Awa Zakiyah Darajat said...

sekali2 ajak aku kesana donk, pasti ga nolak deh.
*hahaha....ngarep* :D

Deasy W said...

ini aja aq dapet gratisan, kebetulan pas sodaraq lagi nginep disitu he he