Saturday 10 August 2013

Etude House Dear Girls BB Cream Review

Hi, Girls^^

First I want to say Happy Ied Mubarak for those celebrate. I my self really enjoy this Ied Holiday :) When I'm not visiting friends and relatives I prefer staying at home and relax. Doing anything that I usually hard to find enough time in normal days (working day). I don't know but I'm sorta not interested to go to recreation facilities because I know from my previous years that those kind of place are always full loaded with visitors in long holiday season like this Ied.    

This time I will review another BB Cream from Etude. Like u all already know, Etude released several new bb creams in this years. This is one of them.

Etude Dear Girls BB Cream is targeted for teenagers until girls in their 20th. But don't worry, I've tested in 2 age ranges and I think it's suitable for all ages (starting from teenager).


This is the full size version
Pic from Etude


This is miniature tube I have, part of I'm Blooming Special Care Kit I posted in HERE



This BB Cream only available in 1 shade. I think it is suitable for fair to medium skin tone. For me, the shade is too light/ white, I'm not having fair skin here. It did not adjust near to my skintone. The color blended is still looks too white for me.

This is the ingredients list, Click to enlarge.

Bare face >.<

Sorry for the poor lighting and my messy hair

The finish tends to be matte. It has soft scent, type of Etude BB cream smell, which is tend to be floral-ish. But don't worry, the smell will soon fade away after application.
The texture is dry cream texture, easy to spread and has sheer coverage.

I have oily combination skin and this BB Cream did not last long on my skin. It also did not hold any excess oil on my face. The staying power is really poor on me, compared to BB Cream from Etude Precious Mineral line. I think that it is more suitable for dry- normal skin. I don't think oily skin will like it.
My mother is 50+ and has dry- normal skin. It could last longer on her, almost six hours indoor. My mother likes it so much. Well, different skin has different reaction.
As for skin tolerance, this BB Cream did not clog my pores or caused any problem. My issues are the shade availability, staying power and oil control.

Pic belongs to Etude


There are another items in Dear Girls line. 2 kinds of compact powder and whitening moisturizer.

Pros :
- affordable (if purchased online)
- non sticky and nice matte finish
- contains natural various nutritive ingredients
- soft smell, will fade soon after application

Cons :
- easy to melt on my oily- combi skin
- only 1 shade
- so so oil control
- did not suit oily skin
- contains fragrance

Repurchase? No. Think I want to try other Etude BB Cream which has better performance on my skin than this one.

Dear, Girls, what do u think?

No comments: