Wednesday 25 September 2013

Etude Indonesia Membership and Mini Haul

Hi, dear readers

In this month Etude hold a promo. Only shopping IDR 350k and u can be a member of Etude House Indonesia. Sounds good, right?! Well, I did not want to miss the chance so I went to Etude counter in Matahari Dept. Store Tunjungan several days ago. Plus I got a free product by joining Etude member this September.

My shopping ^^

What I bought :
- Dear Girls Lip Balm 1 = IDR 138.000
- Belle Dress Lady Look Shower Cologne, which I have reviewed before = IDR. 88.000
- Vit A Essence Mask, I ever posted about this mask also and I decided to repurchase it
- Vit C Essence Mask
- Pomegranate Mask
- Red Ginseng Mask
Each of the mask costs IDR 28.000
I was charged for IDR 366.000 for my purchase.

And I got Golden Ratio Contour Maker in no.2 Pink for FREE ^^

Actually there are options for freebie, I must chose between Etude Lucidarling Lipstick and Golden Ratio Contour Maker. But because the lipstick only has 3 shades available and the colors were too pale for my lips and complexion, so I chose the Golden Ratio. Even I had to admit that the color in Golden Ratio Contour Maker is best for fairer skin than mine. But I still could use it with some trick.

My Pink member card


By owning this pink member card u can get 20% discount for every product except accessories and perfumes. And 50 % discount on ur birthday, and don't forget to bring ur ID card (KTP) to claim it.

I'll be posting about the products later after I used them, so see ya in my next review.

No comments: