Monday, 30 September 2013

Etude I Need You, Red Ginseng! Mask Sheet (First Impression)

Hello, dear readers

This time I make quick post about another sheet mask from Etude House. The mask sheet dimension is similar to another Etude mask, taht is I Need You Mask Green Tea that I posted before.




There is soothing and calming sensation when I wear it, and also cooling feel on my skin. I curious if part of the cooling effect came from alcohol inside it, he he but don't know...

The smell is somewhat fresh botanical/ herbal plant smell, with hint of ginseng and mixed with alcohol.

There is leftover essence on the sachet. I used it to massage my neck and hands.

Click to enlarge

After usage, I saw my skin slightly brightened, fresher and more alive than before. My redness also diminished. I think this mask helped to calm down my skin and reduce the stress on it.


Pros :
- cooling sensation
- soothing and calming effect
- slightly brightening effect
- reduce redness

Cons :
- alcohol and perfume
- the smell

Repurchase ? Probably yes. I like the after effect.

So, what's ur fave mask from Etude House?

3 comments:

Mizu said...

I haven't tried any masks from them but would probably try it some day. I wonder why most masks from Korea have alcohol in most of the masks. Any clues? I think the ginseng will be a great help for skin. Glad that it worked for you!

fairywater79.blogspot.com

Queen D said...

hello mizu, sorry for the late reply, I just open my blog today. Yes, me too wish korean products minimize their alcohol usage. If I remember correctly, alcohol is a solvent in cosmetic, that's why it's widely used.

thank u for visiting here^^

http://scarformula.com/ said...

Nice blog.Thanks a lot for share.To get more information about ginseng.You may visit this link.Skin Ginseng

MY BLOG, ROOM FOR MY IDEA, SHELTER FOR MY EXPRESSION, HOME FOR MY THOUGHTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software