Saturday 15 December 2012

Lioele Water Drop BB Cream Spf 27 PA ++

As I promised before, this time I want to share the review about Lioele Water Drop BB Cream from the Miniature Special Set. On my previous post about Lioele, I already mentioned about the Miniature Special Set.



Lioele Water Drop BB Cream 5 ml


 Pic taken from google

Where I bought : Grand City Mall Surabaya


Below is the info from :
http://www.lioeleindonesia.com/34/shop/247978/lioele-Water-Drop-BB-%28SPF-27/-PA++%29

Intensive water supplement.

Water drop formula both moisturizes and covers skins imperfections.

Water capture system provides increased hydration when compared to W/O Type BB Cream on the market and has a feel of soft moisturizing cream when applied. Water droplets form upon application, making skin feel cool and moist with a light wear allowing for no stickiness.Contains various plant extracts to keep skin moist and healthy, providing a natural color.

* Water Drop BB Cream SPF 27 PA++
* Water Droplet Moisture Supply Provides natural Skin Glow, rather than by adding pearl
* Cool relief of Reddened Skin
* Simultaneous blocking of UVA and UVB
 
-----------------------------

This product is one of the famous bb cream from Lioele. I read many good reviews about it on beauty blogs and Makeupalley. Well, this time I want to tell u my personal verdict about this product.

Description from box:
BB Cream & Moisturizer. Water droplet moisture supply provides fresh and natural skin glow. Simultaneous blocking of UVA and UVB.
HOW TO USE :
After skincare done, apply proper amount on the face, and spread evenly.
INGREDIENTS :
Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG /PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/ Leaf/ Twig Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid.

-----------------------------


Packaging : Cute and nice quality plastic tube, easy to control the amount of product we want to get.

Shade : only 1, natural baige.

Consistency :
feels like light cream when taken out from the tube, but melt into form of lotion and water droplets when applied to skin.

Here are the swatch on my hand. Please forgive the lowres images I provided. These pics may be darker than the real.


 (The pic above taken in poor lighting, sorry)

Coverage :
- sheer, more like tinted moisturizer in my opinion
- can cover the redness on my skin
- correcting the dullness on my skin complexion
- can’t hide my big pores
- can’t fully cover my blemishes
- evens out my complexion, make me look fresh
- not enough to hide my dark circle

These are pics to help explaining about the coverage power. I have to apologize, I took these snaps with my poor 2 mp blackberry camera. I don't have any decent camera right now. I hope u forgive me. These pics may be darker than the real shade, tone and color. I have tried the best I could to make it valid enough for ur info.

This is my bare skin, u can see redness and pimples. 
I applied the bb cream little by little. 
On the top right is the appearance of this cream on my face.

 I spreaded the cream started from area near my nose.
U can see how the formula turns into lotion and water droplets on top of it.

I tried to blend it all over my cheek.

Finish blending. The finish is semi matte as u can see in above pic.
U can see that this can cover my redness but not my big pores and dark post acne blemish.

Moisture level :
- moisturizing, hydrating but not rich, non greasy

Skin Type Target :
Best for dry – normal skin, but oily-combination like me still can use it.

Finish :
- semi matte, natural, no shimmer

Feeling on skin :
- feel lightweight on my skin, as if I wear water based light moisturizer
- has a cooling sensation when spreaded on skin
- my skin feels fresh and hydrated
- non sticky, non greasy, not rich

Sun Protection : Yes, Spf 27 PA++, I feel the sun protection is not strong enough for outdoor activity.

Blending capability :
- easy to spread
- need a little time to settle on my skin
- this cream takes time to adjust into my skin tone.
- I’m having trouble to apply it and make it spreaded evenly with brush. For this product, It’s easier to use my finger than brush.

Staying power :
- average, not cakey if I blot properly
- sweat resistant

Oil control : average, I blot my T-zone after 2 hours.

Scent :
- has chemical medicine smell, Some of it resembles betadine smell *laugh
- the scent soon will disappear after application

Skincare Benefits :
- hydrating my skin but not overly rich
- soften my skin

--------------------------------

What I like :
- Lightweight
- hydrating
- non sticky
- Water based
- give me semi matte, natural fresh look
- has cooling sensation
- soften my skin
- non comedogenic
- did not clog my pores

What I dislike :
- Not enough oil control
- only available in 1 shade
- sheer coverage
- Preservatives, fragrance
- its smell

Repurchase? Not sure, actually this is a good product, but I need better oil control and higher SPF than this one.

Who may like it :
- Dry – normal skin
- don’t need a lot of coverage
- don’t mind preservatives, perfume
- Want a lightweight formula

Who may not like it :
- Super oily skin
- want heavy coverage, superb oil control and strong SPF
- don’t like the scent
- don’t like preservatives, fragrance in the product

One thing unique about this bb cream is the formula. How the cream could form water droplets when applied to skin. 

This BB Cream is less transferred than Etude Precious Mineral Bright Fit that I already reviewed in HERE. What I mean by 'transferred'? When I use Etude Bright Fit BB Cream and sweats in the midday, it's easily transferred to my clothes (when I wear head scarf) and to my cellphone (when I put it on my cheek). But Lioele Water Drop bb cream is less transferred than etude one.
Another plus one is that it does not oxidize on me.

Compared to Etude Precious Mineral Bright Fit I have, this one has less staying power.



Here is Lioele BB Creams Chart. I'll review more of them in my future post.


Pic taken randomly from google

What do u think? Have u tried Lioele BB Cream before? I’d like to hear your opinion^^



9 comments:

hanna anindhita said...

Wow reviewnya lengkap banget! Like this, walopun fotonya agak blur masih termaafkan heheh...

Deasy W said...

Waa, senanknya... Hanna datang berkunjung^^
Maklum belum bisa afford kamera yg memadai he he... walopun begitu tetep pengin ngeblog terus :)
mudah2an gambar yang saya tampilkan masih bisa mewakili info yang ingin saya sampaikan buat pembaca.
Thank u ya dear, udah berkunjung kemari^^

Unknown said...

Asyiiikk review lengkap lioele! thank you ma.. jadi pengen yang waterdrop niee..

| miss rhea | said...

thanks for review ^^ duh packaging nya imut yaaa :D

Deasy W said...

@Hana & miss rhea:
Ur welcome, dear, thank you for visiting me here^^
he he iya, packagingnya miniatur set ini emang cute, cocok buat kado^^
Hana, yg waterdrop ini emang ringan banget dipakai :)
sayang oil controlnya kurang nampol di kulitq yang super oily. Tapi overall bagus koq buat sehari2, ngga berat di muka.

Shasha said...

sounds good sayang aku ga bisa pakai secara kulitku oily banget :(
reviewnya super lengkap say~ ha5

Deasy W said...

@Shasha : iya, yg ini punya kekurangan dalam hal oil control memang.
Thanks for ur compliment^^ kameraku pas2an tapi tetep nekat bikin review he he...

Janet said...

thanks for sharing! I didn't know that Lioelle have BB miniature set already. I'll definitely check it out =)

Deasy W said...

Hi Janet^^
thank u for visiting me here.
Yes, they're available in all Liosle's store I guess.