In this post I'm gonna post another Versatile Blogger Award I got from Miss Dini.
Thank U, Miss Dini^^ I want to say my appreciation for all the support for my blog and being so kind to nominate me this award on April 2013 (previous month). I promised I'd be doing the award post soon but I just happened to post it, seems that I was pretty late, sorry^^
So here is the rule I copied from Miss Dini Blog.
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award :
- Nominate some other blogger
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post
Since I have received the same award before, so I decided to not tag anyone in this post. But if u want me to give this award to u, just let me know.
Now let me continue to write about 7 random facts about me.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I recently following UK TV Series titled Nikita. In love with Shane West and Devon Sawa in the film.
2. I always have problem telling ugly truth. U know there are times when I want to tell or remind someone about the truth, but I just don't have a heart to do it. I lied instead of telling the truth which might misguide them. Example : when my friend just bought expensive dress but the item did not resemble its price (it was cheap material and the style is not good), she asked if the dress is lovely enough, I would just say yes.
3. Up until now, I never watched horror film in a cinema. The types of movie I use to see on cinema are comedy, action, and animation. Although I'm sort of fan of horror movie, I never intended to watch it inside the cinema ha ha...
4. In love with korean skincare since late 2011. First Korean skincare I bought was Skinfood.
5. I always stock lip care product since my lips are easily getting dried.
6. When watching movie inside the cinema, I prefer eating pizza, hamburger or other kind of bread and bringing some bottled drink rather than buying chips, popcorn, ice cream and milk shake/ coffee in carton cup.
7. When buying a bag, I usually avoid total black color. Because for me black is just for clothes, and shoes sometimes, but not for my preference color for bag.
I guess that's all for now. Gals, u should check on Miss Dini's blog, it is interesting Indonesian blog. She writes many useful tips in there, not just about beauty, but also Indonesian culinary, fashion and travelling too.
How about u, readers? Wanna join me to receive this award? Just let me know :)
Thank u for reading my post and have a nice day!