Thursday 16 May 2013

Eye and Lip Make Up Remover Review : Maybelline Eye & Lip Make Up Remover

Hi, there^^
Hope u all blessed with love and joy always.
Who doesn't know about Maybelline brand. It's quite worldwide. And I knew that this product has been favourite item by make up lovers and beauty bloggers around the world. Saya rasa ini adalah make up remover sejuta umat he he... And now it is my time to give my personal opinion about this product.

Price : about IDR 25.000 ($3) in century, guardian stores Indonesia

The liquid consists of 2 layer. U must shake it to mix them into one.



The formula is water based, oh yes that's a plus point for me since I'm easily breakout whenever in contact with oily make up remover. It's non perfumed, that's plus point no.2. 
I use this remover by pouring some proper amount of it on the facial cotton or cotton bud, and then wipe my eye/lip make up. I gotta say that it dissolved my eye make up easily, I don't have to rub hard just put the remover cotton on the make up area and light swipes would do.
It works on waterproof maskara and eye liner, so does for color stay lipstick and max factor lipfinity.

This is the ingredients list



MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Eye & Lip MAKE UP Remover

Claims :
Efficiently removes all waterproof make up
OPHTHALMOLOGICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
* Efficient & Easy : This formula instantly removes all eye and lip makeup,  even waterproof and non-transfer.
* Gentle : Formulated for sensitive eyes it is especially very gentle for the delicate skin around eyes.

To use : Shake well before use. Soak a cotton pad with the lotion and apply on your eyes or lips. Follow facial cleansing with Maybelline foam or Cleansing milk.

Ingredients : Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Cl 61565/ Green 6, (F.I.L. 7222/3).
40 ml/1.411 FL OZ Made In Indonesia

See the liquid consists of blue and white color.
The blue layer is on top.

Now, let me show u the cleansing ability.

From left to right :  Make Over Lip Liner, Sariayu Eye Brow Pencil Liner,
La Tulip Matte Lipstick

Put a few drops on the facial cotton pad

 Just one light swipe on half of the stains.
See half of those colors removed in single wipe.

Pros :
- did not sting my eyes if used in proper amount
- affordable price
- effectively remove heavy eye make up
- did not dry on skin/lips if used in proper amount
- non-perfumed

Cons :
- Contains artificial coloring

Repurchase? Yes. It's useful and affordable.

Anything u have in mind u want to tell me? Do u have any opinion or suggestion? What is ur fave make up remover? I'd like to know :)
Thank U for reading this blog

No comments: