Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Cleanser and Toner I Use

Hi, everyone^^
Here is my post about cleanser and toner products I have right now. Don’t worry coz most of them are quite affordable. I have tight budget for skincare so I gotta shop wisely.
Now I’m gonna show u about toner collection in my desk. I did not mean to collect them though, they’re just happened to be there ha ha… : D

(Sorry for the low res pic)




From right to left :
- Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Toner
- Skin Food Parsley and Mandarin Toner
- Garnier Multi Action Toner
- Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner
- Viva Cosmetics Bengkuang Face Tonic
- Wardah Lightening Toner
(Note : Read my previous article about type of toner)

I usually use Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Toner before applying my serum/emulsion/bb cream in the morning and Skin Food Parsley and Mandarin Toner before my night regimen after using facial wash. But sometimes when my skin is in the sensitive mode, I only use the parsley and mandarin one.
I use Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner and Viva Cosmetics Bengkuang Face Tonic (each used in different days) as cleansing toner after using mik cleanser/ citra 2 in 1 cleanser so I don’t always use facial wash to get rid of the cleanser residue.

Sometimes I use this pair
Citra Bengkoang Cleanser and Viva Bengkuang Face Tonic



And in the other days I use this
Citra Bengkoang Cleanser and Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner



          I use Garnier toner mostly only for clarifying my T-Zone area, especially my nose since it helps to reduce the appearance of my whiteheads and blackheads. I seldom use it for my entire face coz it’s drying, little too harsh for my skin and the alcohol smell ugh… unbearable, always makes me dizzy… I apply it after using porepack for my nose or pore tightening mask/pack.
          The last on the list, Wardah Lightening Toner, well it’s sitting nicely in my wardrobe. I have stopped using this since my skin can’t tolerate it. Maybe I’ll give it to my mom when her toner runs out.
--------------------------------------------------------------

          Ok, let’s jump into cleanser talk. Here are the cleansers I have in rotation right now.
(Forgive me for the low res pic)



From right to left :
- Citra Lasting White Bengkoang 2 in 1 Face Cleanser
- Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Foam
- Sophie Martin Perfect Skin Foaming Facial Scrub

          I use Citra Lasting White Bengkoang 2 in 1 Face Cleanser mostly every evening after I get home from work to remove my daily make up, and also sometimes after I wake up in the morning.
          I have this oily-combination skin, sensitive, and acne prone so I choose Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Foam to help regulating sebum, white/blackheads and oiliness on my face. I use this foam no more than 2x in a day coz too much using it will dry my skin.
          1-2 times in a week I use  Sophie Martin Perfect Skin Foaming Facial Scrub for the exfoliation. I usually use it before mask/pack.

          Well, that’s my story about products I have in my rotation on this month. So how about u? What’s ur story?  

2 comments:

♥ CHAOI ♥ said...

Great review!
I love Viva face tonic too~ I also use Viva milk cleanser.
Not only the Yam Bean line, but also the green tea line :D

Penulis Amatir said...

Hello thanx for dropping by :)
Viva is really cheap and useful. I only use the tonic not the milk cleanser coz the milk cleansers contain mineral oil which I can't tolerate.
I've tried the green tea cleanser too, but I like the bengkuang face tonic better.

MY BLOG, ROOM FOR MY IDEA, SHELTER FOR MY EXPRESSION, HOME FOR MY THOUGHTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software