Wednesday 1 November 2017

Tony Moly Lovely Peach Hand Mask First Impression

Hello, dear readers

 
Here comes another short article from me. I got this product for IDR 39.000 (if I remember correctly) from Tony Moly Counter at Matahari Dept. Store Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya. I never tried using hand mask before. My hands were at the dry state when I decided to purchase this product.



  Scanned used sachet

.
.


 Info and ingredients list
Click the pic to enlarge
.
.

This product consists of two white thin plastic gloves that fully loaded with hand mask essence. The fragrance and alcohol smell is strong.  
I used the mask gloves and let it for about one hour, but the essence is not absorbed completely. So my mom used the gloves after me to make use of the leftover essence.
.
.

Now, let's talk about the ingredients list.
It has glycerin and mineral oil in the top list of the ingredients. They're the moisture properties.

Plants ingredients :
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
- Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
- Paeonia Root Extract
- Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root extract
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract
- Rhus Semiallata Gall Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract

It uses two ingredients from peach as the key ingredients : the fruit and leaf extract, but they're on the lower list. (this product mentioned peach theme at the title)

Vitamin :
- Vitamin E

.
.
I always wonder why manufacturers sometimes add alcohol to product that supposed to be moisturizing. Drying type of alcohol is however drying and bad for skin, all skin types. What's the point of adding so much moisturizing ingredients if u add large amount of alcohol too. I think alcohol made moisturizing ingredients become less effective.

Here are what I can say :
Pros :
- Nice quality of mask gloves, not easily to torn
- generous amount of essence
- moisturizing
- contains natural ingredients
- soften my skin

Cons :
- Strong smell of peach-y fragrance but it’s synthetic
- Strong smell and large amount of alcohol
- natural ingredients are in the lower list and alcohol on the top list
.

Repurchase? No. Its pricey for one usage mask and did not quite deliver the result I wanted. The ingredients list is not impressive either. But some of u may like it since it did make my skin softer after usage, everyone can have different opinion.

So, what do u think, girls? Have u tried any hand mask? Any suggestion for me?

No comments: