Thursday 27 March 2014

The Body Shop Honeymania Review Part 2: Shower Gel

Hi, there



Did I ever say that I’m a fan of The Body Shop Bath and Body Care? Well, this time I want to review Shower Gel from Honeymania range. Previously I have reviewed Honeymania Lip Bam in HERE. I like this Shower Gel from the first moment I smell it. Yes, the fragrance of Honeymania range offers something different. It is sweet yummy honey aroma combined with nice and rich floral fragrance. It’s unique and adorable scent.

 from The Body Shop Web


From Body Shop’s web :
This soap-free shower gel contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. Lather up to envelop skin in a rich, floral scent.
  • Soap-free
  • Lather-rich
  • Rich, floral scent

The back of the bottle

The cap with Body Shop Logo

The consistency of this shower gel just as much the same like The Body Shop other shower gels. The bottle packaging is much the same, just the cap color and the labels are different. The bottle is easy to squeeze and I can control the amount I want to use. The bottle is clear and transparent plastic so I can see if the shower gel is about to run out.

Ingredients List :
Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,
Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum/ Fragrance,
Mel/ Honey/ Miel, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride,
Sodium Benzoate, Myristamidopropyl PG- Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citric Acid,
Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hexyl Cinnamal,
Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Linalool, Disodium EDTA,
Limonene, Denatonium Benzoate, Caramel,
Cl 15985/ Yellow 6, Cl 14700/ Red 4, Cl 42090/ Blue 1.

I think Honeymania Shower Gel lathers better than other The Body Shop Mango shower gel that I ever tried. I used Body Shop’s Bath Lily to maximize the performance. I really enjoy my bathing time with this, the Honeymania fragrance is so adorable. This shower gel did not dry my skin after use. In contrary, it makes my skin softer and smoother. It helps to balance moisture on my skin.



I think this 1 bottle will last me about one and half month. I already gone almost half of it.
The ingredients list is good. Glycerin and honey sure makes some great combination in moisturizing our skin.

 The color of the liquid shower gel is golden yellow, represents honey color : )

So, Here what I can say.
What I like :
- Adorable fragrance (rich floral n honey scent)
- makes my skin moisturized and softer after use
- did not dry my skin
- cleanse well
- contains honey : )

What I don’t like :
- expensive

Repurchase ? Yes, if The Body Shop put discount price on it.

So, what do u think? What’s ur fave body wash? Please share ur experience in comment box.
Thank u for reading my blog.

No comments: