Sunday 29 September 2013

Etude I Need You, Pomegranate! Mask Sheet (First Impression)

Hi Dear Readers,

I told u before that I would like to try other varian of mask from Etude House. And I tried this 'I need U, Pomegranate Mask'. As u know that pomegranate is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and used in many products to treat early signs of aging. Some beauty blogger suggested me to try it so I did. Like other products in this mask line, this one also wrapped on cute printed sachet.






The sheet quality and essence texture are pretty much similar to other Etude mask that I ever posted in Here. Same with Etude essence mask, I have to stretch on the eyes hole to make it wider.
There is some leftover when I lift the folded sheet out from the sachet. The smell is alcohol-y with hint of fruity smell (pomegranate perhaps), a bit unpleasant for my nose but still tolerable. Don't let the mask get too near to ur eyes because it may irritate them. Wash ur eyes carefully with clear water if the essence enters ur eyes.

I used the leftover essence to massage my neck and hands. I took off the mask sheet after 1 hour I let it stayed on my face.

After using it, I saw my skin became more plumped and fresh, suppler than before. It hydrated my skin nicely.

What I like :
- moisturizes my skin
- made my skin looked more plumped and fresh

What I dislike :
- the smell (alcohol-y)
- alcohol inside
- little expensive if I bought in Etude official counter in Indonesia

Repurchase? Maybe, but next I want to try their other varian. Etude has so many kind of mask, I want to try them all :)

No comments: