Saturday 8 February 2014

ZA TRUE WHITE VITAMIN LIP SPF 26 PA+++ REVIEW



 Hi dear readers,


I’m not delivering some recommendation today. This is just gonna be a short review. Wanna know why? Keep reading. I’m sure many of u know this product. This one from ZA Cosmetics.

From ZA web

the container

Info on the sticker

 Product color

Information on the website :
TRUE WHITE VITAMIN LIP
Lip balm 4.5g
SPF26 PA+++
Not only protects lips from harmful UV rays but moisturizes and corrects uneven skin tone on lip coloration.
How to
Squeeze out about 5 mm and spread onto your lips. It is also recommended to use the cream as a lipstick base.
--------------------------------------------------------
Price : IDR 50000

There are different ingredients lists I found. Onr from make up alley site and the other from package picture that I found on some web. My carton already gone before I had the chance to take the pic of it.
1. Version 1 : ZA Vitamin Lip from makeup alley
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Ascorbic Acid 10%, Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 2%.
IN-ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Parafin, Trioctanoin, Petrolatum, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Orange Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Diisostearyl Malate, Bht, Glyceryl Diisostearate, Yellow 5, Aluminum Lake

Version 2 : Ingredients from behind the carton FROM ash-tan.blogspot.com
Mineral Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Paraffin, Ascorbic Acid, Trioctanoin, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Petrolatum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Orange Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diisostearyl Malate, BHT, Glyceryl Diisostearate, Cl 19140.

This one will add some gloss to ur lipstick. I have tried it as lipstick base and used it alone. When my lips at sensitive mode, I felt little unpleasant feeling after applying it. This one has citrusy smell, somewhat lemon-y.
I used it for around 10 days before gave up. My lips don’t like it.

Pros :
- affordable with decent SPF
- non sticky
- moisturizing
- can be used as liptick base
- can go for long use

Cons :
- weird taste, kinda sour something
- contains mineral oil and derivative
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- not moisturizing enough when my lips at very dry state
- unpleasant feeling after application when my lips is in troubled mode

Repurchase ? No. I don’t like the taste and the formula is not gentle too. I’m not saying that it’s a bad product, I just don’t like it while maybe there are many people out there who love it.
So that’s all I can say, to be honest I’m kinda disappoint with ZA this time, too bad since I like their other products such as concealer and Sun Protection.
See u next time, lovelies

No comments: