Tuesday 4 February 2014

Currently...

Hello, dear readers

I'm not posting any review this time. I just want to tell u about products I uses and test around the latest 2 months (January- February 2014).

So here are products currently used (and tested) by me.

Make Up Remover I currently use :
1. Anna Sui Balancing Cleanser (Previously reviewed)
2. Etude Lip and Eye Make Up Remover (Previously reviewed)
3. Rohto Face On Face Nourishing Make Up Remover (currently tested)


 
 Moisturizers currently use :
1. Mustika Ratu Normal to Oily Moisturizer Plus (currently tested)
2. Corine De Farme Radiant Complexion (reviewed)
3. Acnes Natural Care Oil Control and Whitening (currently tested)


 Face products with sun protection :
1. Rohto Skin Aqua UV Whitening Milk
2. Rohto Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk
3. Rohto Skin Aqua UV Mild Milk
4. Banana Boat Ultra Protect Faces
5. Anna Sui Protective Foundation Primer C
6. Oriflame Skin Dream BB Cream

 Lip products :
1. Make Over Lip Liner (reviewed)
2. Nivea Lovely Lips Natural Pink
3. Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry
4. SkinFood Shea Butter Lip Care Bar (Baby) (reviewed)
5. Etude Dear Girls Lip Balm (reviewed)


Currently powders :
1. Caring Colours Microfine UV White Loose Powder
2. Rohto Face On Face Nourishing Loose Powder
3. Caring Colours Reviving Dual Action Cake
4. Pigeon Two Way Cake Teens (reviewed)

Current Blushers :
1. Etude Etoinette Heart Blusher Pink
2. Etude Golden Ratio (reviewed)
Tool : The Body Shop Retractable Blusher brush (I love this brush, quite soft)

There are some of those I mentioned that I haven't had chance to write the review. I'll review them as soon as possible (crossed fingers, he he).

Ok, Gals, that's all some of products I currently use and test. Until then on my next post. 
Stay pretty and be happy! : )

No comments: