Thursday 28 February 2013

Facial Foam Review : The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam

Good day, everybody ^^

As usual I'm giving u some review to read. A short review this time is about the famous Rice range from The Face Shop. I'm kinda into brightening product because I often experience dull skin. 

The pic is courtesy of The Face Shop Web
This is the full tube version


Price : The price of the full tube is about IDR 145k in the official counter in Indonesia. (I forgot the exact price, cmiiw)

(Sorry my sachet is kinda dirty when I took picture of it)
When I made this post I only had the sachet version.
 

In my previous post in HERE, I mentioned that I got freebies from purchasing some items at The Face Shop official counter. I got 3 freebies for every purchase.

1 sachet is enough for about 2 times usage. I got 3 sachets and I've used for 7 times washing my face.


Texture : creamy white facial wash which lather well.

Scent : I'm not sure. I'm bad at describing scent, but it's kinda jasmine- rice refreshing scent. I like it.

My Usage Order :

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Water - - >  The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam - - > The Face Shop Rice Moisture Ceramide Toner

Benefit For My Skin :

What I like about this facial wash is that this one does not dry my skin. This does not leave my skin felt squeaky or overly tight. On the contrary, this cleansing foam promotes clean, soft, calmed, and brightened skin after washing my face. 
But don't get me wrong, even this facial foam does not dry on skin, it removes dirt and excess oil pretty good on me. It manages to clear my pores as well wipe my excess sebum.

Skin Target : I think it can go for all skin types.
(Click the pic to enlarge)
This is the back of the sachet.
U can see the ingredients list. 

What I don't like : 

- The price tag for the full tube is kinda pricey for me.
- Contains coloring and SLS
Repurchase/ Buy the full version : Maybe

What do u think? Any question or suggestion? Have u tried The Face Shop brand before? Tell me ur experience^^

2 comments:

Dini The Stories said...

Brighten effectnya gak bertahan lama ya?

thanks for review this^^

Deasy W said...

ya habis cuci muka pkai ini berasa agak cerahan dikit aja si :) sama kayak produk rice water yg lainnya.

makasih uda berkunjung ke sini :)